Our Community Partners
The Upper Grand Family Health Team collaborates with many organizations to ensure that our patients have access to a wide range of interdisciplinary healthcare services.
Our partners include:
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- The Waterloo-Wellington Local Health Integration Network
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Waterloo Wellington
- North Wellington Health Care
- Hospice Wellington
- Homewood Health
- East Wellington Family Health Team
- Minto-Mapleton Family Health Team
- Mount Forest Family Health Team
We are also a member of the Rural Wellington Health Advisory (Rural WHA) group, a partnership of local organizations who have signed a collective agreement to support enhanced health and patient care outcomes in our local rural communities and improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of the healthcare services through collaboration, joint planning and implementation of initiatives and strategies.
Are you a not-for-profit organization who would like to work together provide services to the residents of Centre Wellington? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.