DIAL IT DOWN ANXIETY
TIME: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
DURATION: 2 hours
Listen to your body’s anxiety signals and respond using powerful strategies to calm down the uncomfortable sensations.
A variety of long and short self-calming techniques are introduced, along with behaviours that can help prevent escalation of anxiety. All techniques in this program have originated from research into strategies which decrease anxiety. They have been well studied and the most up-to-date information will be presented.
These techniques are especially helpful in the self-regulation of uncomfortable sensations like :
- Muscle tension and tightness in the chest & shoulders
- Feeling like it’s hard to breathe, or not getting enough air
- Palpitations & skipped beats of the heart
- Racing mind & anxious thoughts
- Feeling panicky
- Registration Required
- To learn more about Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN), Click Here