DATE: January 24th, April 12th and June 28th
TIME: 6:00pm – 8:00 pm (2hr session)
LOCATION: FREE Online virtual group
A Care Map is a simple, visual diagram of the people involved in providing care to caregiver and care recipients. It includes family, friends, and health care professionals who may provide assistance or support, however big or small.
Who is this workshop for?
- People who receive care from caregivers
- Family or friends of caregivers
- Interested community members who interact with caregivers
How does Care Maps help?
- Increase your understanding of who is in your support network and the kind of support they provide.
- Identify areas for additional support
- Increase family, friends, and health care professionals’ understanding of your caregiving role and how they can support you.
- Registration Required