The Upper Grand Family Health Team is administered by a Board of Directors composed of members of the Upper Grand Family Health Organization and community stakeholders. The Board’s role is to set strategic directions, develop high level policies, allocate financial resources, and set and evaluate program goals.
The Executive Director and the Family Health Team Medical Director report to the Board, while the allied health professionals report to the Executive Director.
Current Board of Directors
- Mr. Ian Hornsby – Board Chair
- Dr. Pam Carlson – Vice-Chair
- Dr. Robert Norrie – FHO Lead Physician
- Mr. Dan Wilson – Treasurer
- Mr. Tom Barlow – GMCH Appointed Member
- Mrs. Lauren Petty – Community Representative