The Upper Grand Family Health Team is administered by a Board of Directors composed of members of the Upper Grand Family Health Organization and community stakeholders. The Board’s role is to set strategic directions, develop high level policies, allocate financial resources, and set and evaluate program goals.
The Executive Director and the Family Health Team Medical Director report to the Board, while the allied health professionals report to the Executive Director.
Current Board of Directors
- Dr. Mark Easterbrook – Board Chair
- Dr. Paul Jones – Vice-Chair
- Dr. Robert Norrie – FHO Lead Physician
- Mr. Andrew Goldie – Treasurer
- Mr. Stephen Street – GMCH Representative
- Mr. Ian Hornsby – GMCH Representative