ALZHEIMER’S CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP
WHEN: 4th Wednesday of every month
TO REGISTER: Call 519-742-1422 ext. 2090
LOCATION: VIRTUAL (Link to be shared separately)
This group is for family (and friends) of people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
The support group is an opportunity to:
- connect with other caregivers
- enhance your understanding of dementia; and
- develop practical strategies for supporting a person living with dementia.
Held at the Fergus Trailside Office (107- 6420 Beatty Line N) via Telemedicine and at other community sites:
- Mount Forest – Mount Forest Family Health Team (525 Dublin St)
- Ayr – North Dumfries Community Complex (2958 Greenfield Rd)
- St. Jacobs – Woolwich Community Health Centre (10 Parkside Drive)
- Erin – East Wellington Family Health Team (Unit 1, 6 Thompson Cr)
Alzheimer Care Partner Care Support Group is FREE OF CHARGE and open to patients and community residents.
- No Referral Needed
- Participants must be 18 years or older to attend
- Registration required